Jana Jackson for
A 501 (c) (3) Public Charities Corporation
Core Programs & Projects
Jana Jackson for K.I.D.S. Foundation currently offers 4 educational programs, as well as two globally-targeted goodwill initiatives:
The Pro Athletes Interface is intended to change the thought pattern of youth ages 13-18 by connecting them with current and past professional athletes who will serve as role models and mentors (Players Helping K.I.D.S.). Students will build social skills during this interaction intended to change the student’s social behavior towards each other and their community. The athlete’s will use their own experience to promote positive social awareness in the student’s behavior. Students will then produce and make a presentation on their experience and engage their family in a community service project
Click register at top of page to start application process
Book Pocket Clothes
Space Camp / STEM
Story book Collection
Story Collection Preview
Our Model | Our Vision
Students will engage in STEM-related curricula such as drones, aviation, coding, and more, which will inspire them to better understand their own skills and how to apply them to real life career opportunities. At the same time, students will be exposed to successful people from the community and athletic arena which will model for them what is successful and appropriate i the workplace.
Engineering Enrichment Program
The Engineering enrichment program is an after school year round STEM oportunity for students in 9th-12th Grades. The program engages students in high tech studies which supplement their school curriculum and prepares them for summer internships and entrance into the best Universities.
Cick Register at top of page to start application
That afternoon, Jana’s father called her and asked her to come home because he was going into hospice. Jana left immediately with her children and put her pending Ph.D. on hold.
For the past three decades, Jana has worked across the nation as an employee or contractor for various organizations including:
- Inner City Chicago Public School
- Learning Style Networks under the direction of Rita & Kenneth Dunn, Jamaica, New York
- NASA Headquarter Washington D.C.
- Puerto Rico Public Schools, San Hermann University Puerto Rico, at Oklahoma State University
- NAVSEA (Naval Sea System Command)
- State of Florida Legislature
- Alaska Aerospace Corporation
- Haskell Indian Nations University at Lawrence, Kansas
- Small Town in Northern Italy
- Inner city Schools at Topeka. Kansas
- Legislative Intern, Florida State Education Committee
- Navajo/Hopi Native American schools in conjunction with the Arizona Department of Education
- Phoenix area public schools grades 8-12 Science TeacherHer education leadership experience with these organizations includes Teacher, Teacher Trainer, Consultant, Adjunct Professor, Curriculum Developer, Education Leader, Legislative Researcher and Statutes Writer, Text book Writer, Program Specialists, Educational Specialist, and Inspirational Presenter.Jana has held firmly to her passion to teach and inspire her entire life. Her commitment to God, Family and community have always been her guiding principles.Jana completed her Bachelors of Science degree in K-12 Science Education from Governors State University, Forest Park, IL. In between her professional career and raising her 7 children, Jana worked on a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership and Special education Policy & Law. Jana studied under professors at various university who were considered the best in their fields. The universities she attended included: Indiana University at Bloomington,Indiana; Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida; and the University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas.